How does the Sagely Weekly Pill Organizer work?
The Weekly Pill Organizer’s unique, innovative design is intended to make it easier for you to manage your vitamins and medications. The best way to use the Weekly Pill Organizer is as follows:
- Count your pills out on the contoured lids. The green side is intended for pills taken in the morning (AM), and the blue side is intended for pills taken in the evening (PM).
- Once the pills are counted out, simply push them through the perforated lids into the containers.
- Lift the flexible lids when it’s time to retrieve your pills.
- Return the containers to the magnetic base.
What are the product dimensions?
Compartment dimensions: 31mm x 33mm (1.2 in x 1.3 in)
Individual container dimensions: 35mm x 80mm (1.4 in x 3 in)
Overall pill box dimensions: 95mm x 318mm (3.7 in x 12.5 in)
What are the care instructions?
Simply wash the Weekly Pill Organizer with warm water and soap and dry with a soft cloth.
What is your return policy?
Not happy with your Sagely? No problem! Just fill our return request form and send it back to us for a refund within 30 days of ordering your item(s).
Be sure to include a copy of the printed form with your returned shipment so we know who to refund when it arrives.
Please note that Sagely does not provide refund for return shipment fees except in the case of damage, defect or incorrect shipment.
*We strongly suggest shipping by insured, secure method (i.e. FedEx Ground, USPS insured or UPS) to ensure prompt, trackable delivery.
Sorry, we can’t accept returns purchased through Amazon…but they probably can!
How do I unsubscribe to emails?
Simply click this link and follow the steps.
How does the Sagely reminder app work?
The Sagely reminder app is an easy way to make sure you don’t forget to take your pills. Simply download from the App or Google Play store, and the app will guide you through setting up your profile, and scheduling alarms to remind you when to take them. Read about the app in more detail here.
How do I set the reminder?
Login using email address and name then press “done” you will then be brought to the home page.
To set an alarm:
- Press the small blue “+” that says “Add Reminder” at the bottom of the home page.
- Give your reminder a unique name, select the time, choose the days of the week and whether you wish to have the alarm go off once or twice that day then press “Done” . (At the bottom of that page you can add notes for that alarm such as medication types/dosages).
- Once you click “Done” you will be brought back to the main page which your reminder will appear.
Can I add multiple reminders?
Yes, you can.
How do I delete a reminder?
When you select “Edit” for either your pills or the reminders, at the bottom of the screen is the option to Delete Reminders. By selecting the button, you confirm that you wish to delete the reminder permanently. One completed, this action cannot be reversed.